what's DNB CET 2016?
DNB CET 2016 stands for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test, it's a
post graduate level entrance exanimation. The exam is conducted twice a year one in the
month of January & other in the month of June. Application for both this examination
begins in the specific tenure allotted by the institute. DNB CET is conducted by Nation
Board of Examination (NBE).
- Candidate should posses MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent/ provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India
- Candidate must have completed their 12 Months rotating internship or practical training on or before January 31, 2016 (application for January session)
- Candidate must have completed the required 12 Months rotating internship/practical training on or before July 31, 2016 (application for July session)
- Candidates who are completing their internship after time period are ineligible for the DNB-CET. If a candidate will be completing its internship after January 31, 2016 i.e. in month of February will not be eligible for DNB CET 2016 January Session but will be eligible for July Session.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof has to be furnished at the time of counseling and on the testing day.
- Candidate A Candidate can register & appear for DNB-CET January 2016 session only once for admission to DNB January 2016 session. Registration for CET, more than once shall constitute unfair means and lead to disqualification and/or penal action.
- Applicants who want to apply for DNB CET 2016 June Session For applicants who want to appear for July Session, will need to apply before the last date given by conducting authority in the month of May 2016. (tentative for July session)
- Application fees Rs. 4500 is payable through net banking.
- Candidates are advised to go through the application brochure so provided by institute so that they make no mistakes and are sure about their eligibility.
- There will be 300 total MCQ's
- Each question will have to 4 response and 1 correct response is expected from candidate side
- Negative marking is not applicable
- Paper will be CBT Computer Based Test
- DNB CET 2016 January will be for 3 hrs and 45 min.